TERMS & CONDITIONS
The webpage www.vathosapparel.com includes an electronic shop, which is the online presence of the enterprise under the trade name “VATHOS APPAREL”, with registered office at ATHENS, Greece, no 25A ARHELAOU str., VAT no 151903081 Tax Office D’ ATHINON, email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. number +30 2130 402407.
“VATHOS APPAREL” endeavours to provide a first-class customer service on a daily basis. The creation of this particular e-shop signifies the beginning of an advanced form of communication between the enterprise and its customers. In addition, this e-shop is intended for all internet users who wish not only to receive direct information on the enterprise’s products but also to complete a purchase through the e-shop, by means of distance online order, provided that the enterprise has sufficient stock.
The present terms fully comply with the current European and Greek legislation; users acknowledge the company’s right to modify any provisions of the present terms to the extent that such modification would neither affect legally binding obligations of either party nor affect any accomplished situations.
Website users acknowledge they have read the present terms, agree with them and undertake to comply with them. Any use of the website by users qualifies as firm acceptance of these terms.
A. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In order to perform any transaction through the “VATHOS APPAREL” e-shop and to make any order of the company’s products, you will be asked to provide some personal data. When you place an order, you will be asked to provide your full name and surname, the address for the delivery of products, your fixed phone number (or whichever phone number you specify), your email address and, in case you choose to use your credit card as a payment method, you will be asked to provide the card number, its expiry date as well as the 3-digit security code of your card.
Our company shall process these data in accordance with article 7Α par. 1 (b) of Law 2472/1997, in order to complete the order placed by our customers and shall in no way disclose, publish or sell these data to any third parties, except in case a legal procedure regarding the withdrawal of confidentiality is initiated (L. 2225/1994) or according to other obligations arising from the national implementation of Directive 24/2006.
Your personal data shall be disclosed to the relevant bank (i.e. the credit card number) and shall be DELETED from our database immediately after six months of the completion of your order, thus ensuring a higher level of security.
The www.vathosapparel.com website uses the SSL protocol of Alpha Bank for safe online business transactions. In this way, all credit card information is encrypted so that it may not be read or changed while transferred in the Internet.
SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer) is now a global Internet standard for the certification of websites to Internet users and for the encryption of data between Internet users and web servers. An SSL encrypted communication requires all information interchanged between a customer and a server to be encrypted by the sender’s software and to be decoded by the recipient’s software; in this way, personal data are protected while transferred in the Internet. Furthermore, all information sent via SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically verifies if such data have been changed while transferred.
C. ITEM TO BE SOLD
Product features and other details are available online and you can find any related information by following the search guide provided in our websites and by clicking on the name of the relevant product.
D. ORDER OF PRODUCTS AND CONSUMER PROTECTION
Making an order through the e-shop signifies that you enter into a distance selling agreement, which is governed by the legal frame of Law 2251/1994, as modified or any other applicable law.
You may enter into a valid order through our e-shop provided that you are a legally capable person according to the Greek Civil Code Representatives of legal entities may also place orders; our company reserves the right to claim from supervisors or guardians any order made by legally incapacitated persons.
E. PROCEDURE FOR MAKING AN ORDER THROUGH E-SHOP:
To order products from our Site, please use the following instructions:
- When on the page of the particular product you are about to order, please select a size and click the “Add To Cart” button.
- Once you have chosen all the products you would like to order, click the “Checkout” button.
- Once on your Shopping Basket Page, please click Continue to Checkout button. You will then either be kindly asked to sign in if you have already ordered or enter a few necessary details if you are a new customer. Click the relevant Checkout button.
- Once on the Checkout page, please enter the necessary billing and shipping address details, before clicking Save & Continue.
- Once you have provided all the necessary details and before submitting your order, you will be given the opportunity to review your selection, check the total price of your order and correct any input orders.
After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order and giving you an order reference number for any references. Please note that such confirmation e-mail does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer by you to purchase a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
You will only be charged for Products which have been dispatched to you.
If we are unable to supply you with a Product, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
F. PAYMENT METHODS
You can pay for your goods in various ways as set out below.
PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY
You can enter your payment details at the time you place your order using a valid credit, debit or prepaid card. We accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, Maestro
The applicable amount will immediately be reserved on your card but will not be debited until the goods are dispatched. Payment must be in Euro (€). The information to be filled out on the payment page is the card number, the expiry date, the card verification code (CVV2/CVC2), the name indicated on the card and e-mail address to which a successful card charge confirmation can be sent to the user.
In the event that the sum due from you cannot be debited for whatever reason (including, without limitation, stopped payment, refusal by the issuer of the card), the sale will be cancelled immediately.
PAYMENT ON DELIVERY
The other payment method is by cash on delivery (Greece only) on the moment you will receive the ordered products. (In this case, the customers will be charged the amount of 2€ (VAT is included).
NOTE: Non EU-Customers shall be subject to any charges that may arise from exchange rate differences, customs clearances, etc., for which our company shall bear no liability.
G. METHOD – TIME – COST OF DELIVERY
Delivery of products is carried out by DHL company and Speedex company in Greece and the charges shall apply accordingly to the place of the destination. The cost of the delivery will be demonstrated as an extra cost when an order is placed.
Chooosing DHL Company and eco-delivery the extra cost of delivery for the following regions will be as follows:
In the Prefecture of Attica within 1-2 working days, transportation costs are 3.5€ up to 1 kilo of packages. For every additional kilo, the charge shall be 1€ per kilo
- In the rest of Greece within 1-2 working days, transportation costs are 3.5€ up to 1 kilo of packages. For every additional kilo, the charge shall be 1€ per kilo
Chooosing Speedex Company the extra cost of delivery for the following regions will be as follows:
- In the Prefecture of Attica within 1-2 working days, transportation costs are 2.30€ up to 2 kilos of packages. For every additional kilo, the charge shall be 1€ per kilo
- In the rest of Greece within 1-3 working days, transportation costs are 2.80€ up to 2 kilos of packages. For every additional kilo, the charge shall be 1€ per kilo
Delivery of products outside of Greece is carried out by DHL Company and the charges shall apply as follows:
- In Europe within 1-3 working days, transportation costs are 20€ up to 1 kilo of packages. For every 0.5 kilo, the charge shall be 5€.
- In the rest of the world within 5-7 working days, transportation costs are 30€ up to 1 kilo of packages. For every 0.5 kilo, the charge shall be 5€.
H. CONSUMER RIGHTS
You have the right to return your order in whole or in part within a time-limit of 15 working days from the date you received it, without bearing any obligation to inform us of the reason for a return of your order. In this case you shall solely bear the immediate cost of returning the product.
In order to perform your right of withdrawal, you need to sent us an email at email@example.com mentioning the order date and order number. You should return the product in the perfect condition in which you received it, that is to say without breaking the seal of the package and by confirming that the special signs of the product have not been removed. In addition, together with the submission of the withdrawal email, you shall include the payment receipt. Return shall be accepted solely upon approval on behalf of the enterprise.
In case of a return of a product, and depending on both the method you chose to pay your order and the way such product would be returned, refund of payment shall be concluded within 8 days from the date we shall receive the product. If the reason for returning a product lies with a company’s error, VATHOS APPAREL undertakes to deliver the order again at the shipping address you have specified at the company’s own expense. If customers wish to return an order where it is not the company’s fault, then they shall bear the relevant courier cost. When you send us back a product, our company will receive it within 1-2 working days approximately, for returns within Greece via DHL couriers or Speedex courier, or within 2-5 working days approximately, for returns outside Greece via DHL couriers. In case you choose another courier service we cannot guarantee any delivery times regarding the products you return us. When we will receive the returned product, we will immediately process your request and notify you via e-mail about the processing of said request. In an attempt to provide the best possible customer service, VATHOS APPAREL enables you to submit any complaint at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you would like to cancel your order please keep in mind that the cancellation will be accepted within 1 hour of the order completion. Beyond that point no cancellation will be accepted.
RIGHT OF REPLACEMENT
The company provides replacement service. In case consumers wish to change any product, they need to return such product to the enterprise and ask for its replacement via the procedure described above for the return of a product. Once the items have been received they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, you will receive your new items within 2-5 days from the day we received the item. Return postage costs are your responsibility. If the reason for returning a product is due to a company’s error, then the company shall bear the relevant return cost.
DETAILED GUIDE ON PRODUCT RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS
- As a necessary condition, the product shall be in its initial package and in the same perfect condition in which you received it, together with the relevant payment receipt, including the product’s special signs (tags).
- When returning an item, you need to send us an email at email@example.com mentioning the order date and order number within the exclusive time-limit of seven (7) days.
For hygiene reasons, our company shall not accept return of certain items such as swimming suits, leggings, leotards, tights and earrings.
All products returned to the VATHOS APPAREL’s storage room undergo meticulous quality control.
For your own convenience, it is recommended to check carefully your order upon delivery and the condition of the sold product, as well as to check if product’s package is intact so as to detect any apparent faults. In case a fault is detected in a returned product during quality control, the company undertakes to contact consumers in order to resolve the issue.
In case you wish to return any purchased products, you need to send the products to be returned to the following address:
25 ARHELAOU STREET
- Force majeure: If, due to force majeure (i.e. adverse weather conditions, strikes, etc.), we fail to deliver you the products within the set time-limit, VATHOS APPAREL shall not be liable for any situation arising without its fault and shall do whatever is humanly possible for your best service.
- Modification of terms: The website www.vathosapparel.com reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions regarding transactions. The company undertakes to update the present text for any modification of or addition to the terms.
- Any transaction under these terms, including the interpretation of these terms, is governed by the Greek Law.
- The Civil Courts of the City of Athens, Greece have jurisdiction upon any difference that might arise by any transaction under these terms, including the interpretation of these terms.